[bksvol-discuss] ForthComing Book

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 20:05:42 -0500

I will be starting to submit shortly. The first 2 volumes of The Hugo Winners is 75 percent done. But my question really has to do with another book I'm about to submit called The Death of the Grown-up. From St. Martin's Press, it's one of the worst copy edited books I've ever seen. In fact it may be the worst. I would prefer that the text were mostly left alone unless there's something I actually missed after completely spellchecking and proofing the book. This is just too awful for someone to pretty up. Is there anyone who wants this book? I don't want someone to just grab it and think I let all these "scano's go by.

Thanks.