[bksvol-discuss] Re: Forrest Gump pages

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:32:11 -0500

Hey Cindy, thank you for that.  I tried to extract them from the Forrest
Gump file on the site, but... there aren't any page numbers or obvious page
breaks, so was a bit out of luck.

But when you send them, I will submit the book and validate it, change the
synopsis, and upgrade the rating to excellent.

And it will be one more off the fair list.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com