[bksvol-discuss] Formatting problem Kes Help

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 19:17:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All
I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have Kurseil 3000 And I edit it
in a kes file, so I can see what it originally looked like. When I convert it
to r t f it looses the formating. The manI talked to at Krusweil was no help at
all. He said that Kes 3000 doesn't keep formatting well and 1000 does a better
job. That didn't help me a lot. can I send a file to someone and see if it
retains the formatting for you? Is there a setting I need to change? Thank you.
Feel free to email me offlist
Thank you again.
Anastasia
anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx