[bksvol-discuss] Formatting issue

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 05:05:52 -0700

Hi, I think I will need some help with a project I'm taking on. It's
called Stealing Lumby by Gail Fraser. Here's the problem. When I opened
the file in Word I heard my screen reader say "Heading Level 1". I have
never encountered this sort of thing before. What do I do about it? I
remember there was a discussion about changing section breaks to page
breaks, but I hear "page break" when I reach another page. It's this
heading level thing I don't know what to do about. Any help I can get
will relieve my mind. Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: The book is in print
view, and I'd like it to feel like a book, not an outline. K.