[bksvol-discuss] Re: Formatting Tabs or Spaces

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:33:30 -0500

Hi Evan,
Keep Exact View, means only that OB stores the scanned image of the page. It'll attempt to highlight the words on the page for users who that is helpful for. Unfortunately, you can't do anything like rerecognize that page with different settings, as Kurzweil can do.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>