[bksvol-discuss] Re: Formatting Tabs or Spaces

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:31:31 -0700 (PDT)

It may be that poetry is meant to be heard--I don't
know, but I do know that the formatting of s poem
indicates how it should be read aloud.

And sometimes the formatting is made to create visual
images, though I can't think of specific examples at
the moment. I validated a couple, being very careful
to keep the formatting before learning that it gets
lost. Sad.

Cindy