[bksvol-discuss] Re: Formats

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 19:42:08 -0600

I wonder if there is a problem with publisher quality books. I just downloaded Thrill by Jackie Collins and after extracting the file to kurzweil's general folder I went into it and kurzweil couldn't determine the daisy format and this has been going on since Thursday.

-----Original Message----- From: Debby Franson
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 4:47 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Formats

Hi Charisma!

I downloaded a few versions of the Bible somewhere between a week and two
weeks ago, and they downloaded fine, so maybe it was  a problem that day on
the site.

Debby

At 11:37 PM 1/25/2012, Charisma wrote
I could not download yesterday at all if they were the bigger files
that require packaging. It did say I had downloaded on my account but
they never stopped packaging--and I never got the email. I wonder if
this is a site-wide problem for larger files? I was downloading 3 on
the Kennedy family.

Charisma

                mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--
The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours
forth foolishness.

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.
Job 6:24 NKJV