[bksvol-discuss] Format for validated books.

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:51:16 -0700

Hello,

This issue of submitting books in kes format after validation when they are ready to be added to the BookShare collection has prompted me to do some looking. I had always thought that the final copy of a book that is offered to BookShare after validation to be added to the collection should be in rtf format. This is what I read when I go to the upload link for the finished book.

Book Validation

Thank you for reviewing this copy of 'Takes One to Know One (An Alison Kaine Mystery)' by 'Kate Allen'.

This book was originally submitted in RTF (Rich Text Format) format. You should have edited the book, and now be ready to submit it back to us in the original
RTF format.

I believe that the request to submit the book back to BookShare in rtf format is the message that will be received no matter in what format the book was originally submitted.

Peace,
Mayrie