[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Markers

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:48:56 -0400

Editing on the braillenote is great as it allows me to get rid of those unwanted end of line breaks. For instance, when you open a document and find endless repetition of ed sign p just do a find and replace and in the find box hit space along with en sign. Hit it twice. Then replace it with once. Do that several times to reduce the extraneous end of line breaks. Hope this helps.

E.

At 07:38 AM 5/20/2009, you wrote:
Kelby,
If you find out the answer, I'd like to know, too.  It's the ones at the
top of the page that bug me the most.  1 would be OK, but there are whole
strings of the things!  I've tried adjusting punctuation level, but that
hasn't helped.  I am using a BN PK, so perhaps other models are different.
But, because of all the format markers, I prefer to edit on the PC, which
doesn't show them (but limits when and where I can do my validating.)
So if you find out how to see just "line break" or "page break" without
also having multiple format markers, please let me know.
Tracy

http://www.eset.com