[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Characters in K1000

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:11:15 -0700

Thanks, Pratik.  I will read this section, but just from reading what you sent,
it doesn't sound as though this will let you manipulate page breaks directly.
Say, there was an extra one, or one was missing, for instance.  I'm not having
that need now, but no OCR is perfect, and I am sure that I will need to do that
at some point.  I can do that easily in Word, of course, but if I don't have to
switch programs just for that, so much the better.  But I will check out this
section of the manual.