[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format Characters in K1000

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:20:07 -0400

Evan,

Here is an exerpt from page 135 of the manual that deals with special
character searches.

"Searching for Special Characters

        In the Find text box (ALT+F) in the Find dialog, you can type the
following to search for special characters:

        \t finds horizontal tabs.

        \n finds a new line. A new line exists only at the end of a
paragraph or on a blank line.

        \\ finds backslashes.

        \p finds text at the beginning or end of a page. For example, -\p
would find pages whose last character was a hyphen, and \p- would find pages
whose first character was hyphen. Be aware that searches using this wildcard
may fail due to the presence of headers and footers."

HTH.

Pratik

  _____