[bksvol-discuss] Format Characters in K1000

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:57:39 -0700

I thought since I'm working on a book for Bookshare, that I would ask this here
rather than on the K1000 list.  With features such as rank spelling, poorly
scanned pages and rerecognition, the prospect of editing and fixing up a kes
file, then translating it into rtf for submission is much more feasible than
with an ark file.

I was wondering how to enter characters such as tab, hard return and page break
into the search box.  Apparently the caret method of MSWord isn't the way.  Is
there a list of these somewhere in the docs?  If so, could someone just point
me to it, as I'm not sure where to look.

Evan