[bksvol-discuss] Re: For all the mystery lovers!

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 23:00:53 -0500

Gerald,
High Country is ready to submit.

It took about forty minutes to scan and I put the little green lepracons I trapped on St. Paddies day inside the computer to check for errors. Since they are only half human and not the perfectionists we are there may be some mistakes. The rank spelling comes out at 99.94 and they claim to have removed all headers and junk characters, leaving the page numbers which they say are in order.

I only have to write a short synopsis and I'll submit tomorrow morning.
Now if I can just get those guys to come out of the computer.

Jim

At 11:02 AM 3/25/05, you wrote:

Jim,

Go right ahead.  Send me a message when you submit it, and I'll validate it
for you.

Looks like we're going to get the last of the books in the series scanned
between the three of us.

Donna: Hard Truth.
Jim: High Country.
Gerald: A Superior Death.