[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Speech Users

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:22:41 -0700

Hi Marilyn,

        I don't think you're wasting your time.  Anyone who reads the book
using daisy, or html will benefit from having proper accentuation in the
book.  I can't see how it would hurt anything to have them in the book, the
accentuation marks, that is.  And after a huge book like that you can truly
feel proud of yourself!   That is some seriously tedious work!  My hat is
off to you for this one!  I have unbounded respect for validators who take
the kind of care that you are taking.  Thank you!

Mayrie