[bksvol-discuss] For Sharon: Keeping blank pages.

  • From: "Paula Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bkvol" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:25:50 -0500

Hi Sharon,

    Although blank pages should be kept, in order to keep page numbers in
sequence, I don't think your book would be rejected without them. Early on, I
submitted books that I had scanned, before I knew about bookshare. I had
discarded blank pages, and I'm not sure if I even had page numbers anymore. If
your book is good quality, I would go ahead and submit it, and perhaps explain
the situation in the Comments field, for the validater.

HTH,
Paula