[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Redwall fans

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:32:06 -0500

he does like to a lot of play on words, and this particular Quean is quite a nasty bit of work, so perhaps he was intending it in that sense.

The books aren't really intended for one particular audience they are like the harry Potter books written for everyone to enjoy.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons" <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>