[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Pac Mate Proofers

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:54:22 -0400

I'm in FSEdit, Edit User Dictionary, and I hit the Add button, then I get put
into an edit field where I can type a character string. But there doesn't
appear to be a Replace with option. I tried tabbing, arrowing, shift tabbing,
no good.

How does it work? Am I even in the right place?

Thanks much.
Evan