[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Pac Mate Proofers

  • From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:34:33 -0400

Thank you oh so much Alyssa! You are correct.  It works at least with
speech! Hmmm, wonder why the techs at FS did not figure this out?  I have
been in extensive consultation about this both on Jaws and with Pac Mate,
and they say I had to just learn to live with what they provided.  Only a
bookshare volunteer could figure it out!
Reggie

  _____