[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Mayrie

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 18:48:32 -0800

Is there any book or genre that Mayrie would be scanning today or  if she
could, or that is missing from the collection that she'd like to see
added?  If so and someone scans one I'd be happy to proof. The only thing I
can associate with her is young people's fiction, pre-teen or teen; The
Princess Diaries I think she asked us to do,I seem to remember; there's
another young people series set in England during WWI (I don't remember
the  titles, nor do I remember if she had anything to do with them. I
didn't know of her interest in mysteries.