[bksvol-discuss] For Mayrie

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:11:26 -0400

Mayrie, there is nothing for you to feel bad about and no reason for you to
keep from posting, I promise. (hug) Talking about this has helped us as a
group to learn and to share our experiences. I don't think anyone is upset
with you. I know I'm not. We became smarter as a group today. We tested the
new stripper and found that we could work with it a little more easily. We
also found that the daisy converter or something along the way isn't working
perfectly. That's ok. It's why this list is here so we can help each other.
We're all still friends here. This list has always thrived with the
differences in styles and preferences of its members. Most of the time there
isn't one "right" way to do things. That's part of the beauty and strength
of our community. I'm still learning from you and many others on this list.
So please know that it's ok to post questions, complaints, and thoughts
about how we're doing things. We all might find a better, easier way in the
process. I'm glad you're part of this list and am still one of your raving
fans. (smile)

Monica Willyard