[bksvol-discuss] For Lori C

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:17:40 -0500

Hi, Lori.
Kitty and Her Sisters is now on Step One with a hold for you.
I pasted my comments below to save you the trouble of finding them during
check-out.
Christina

Comments
Hello.
I haven't read through this book but I striped headers, protected chapter
titles and page numbers, normalized the fonts and made them larger for book
sections and chapter titles, fixed end of page hyphens, and deleted some junk
characters.
If any pages or sections are too garbled, please don't spend a lot of time on
them.  Please contact me if any pages need to be rescanned or if you have any
questions at greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxxx