[bksvol-discuss] Re: For Gerald Re: Copyright Quandry

  • From: "Lisa Belville" <lisab12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 21:12:25 -0500

Hi, Gerald.

you know, I noticed the part about the previous publication when I was selecting the text from the copyright pages to paste in the E-mail. I realized you'd probably suggest using the first copyright instead of all of the others listed. <smiles>

Thanks again for your help. I'll do as you suggest and indicate something in the comments to the effect that I did check with the list before uploading.

Thanks again,

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxx>