[bksvol-discuss] For Debbie francis

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 21:31:55 -0500

Hi Debbie I don't have your email in my address book.  Submitted the below book
with a hold for you.

By the by, I don't believe it should be marked adult.

  ISBN:
  965-229-249-4

  Title:
  Hold for Debbie F. But He Was Good To His Mother: The Lives And Crimes Of
Jewish Gangsters

  Author(s):
  Robert A. Rockaway

  Publisher:
  Gefen Publishing House, Limited

  Copyright Date:
  2000

  Copyrighted By:
  Gefen Publishing House

  Brief Synopsis:
  Tells the stories of the lives, families, and personalities of Jewish
gangsters from the beginning of the 1900s to after World War II.

  Long Synopsis:
  Being a gangster was not always glitz, expensive cars, fine dining and flashy
clothes. It was dangerous, not only being chased by the law but also by your
competition. this book chronicles the prominent Jewish gangsters as well as
other ethnic groups from 1900 to after World War II.

  Comments:
  Hold for Debbie Franson. Has been read through. Most page numbers appear to
have scanned. Has a lot of Jewish nmames, so might mess up the spell checker.
Was a fun read. Chapter titles marked with ********. All phortos, are just head
shots I think ar marked with Caption. blank pages are well as far as I can tell
blank, smile. Have fun. It was a I.L. book, so I could request it again but it
might take a while. Contact me if you have questions. juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  Adult content:
  Yes

  Language:
  English US

  Book Quality:
  EXCELLENT

  Categories:
  History, Nonfiction, Religion and Spirituality