[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fopydo stand book-reading attachment kick start project

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 23:40:34 -0500

Hi, Larry! From what I read about the project, KNFB Reader knows when a
page is turned now, and it automatically scans the new pages. It's been a
while since I've played with it, although I do have it. I'll check to see
what all the new features are. Not sure if it recognizes 2 pages at once
yet, which would make it so much better where scanning books is concerned.
Thanks again!

Jana