[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fopydo stand book-reading attachment kick start project

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 19:24:13 -0500

Hi Susan,

Yup -- I'm going to tweet about it, and I'm forwarding on the info to friends I think will be interested too. I'm a kickstarter member, so I've supported it there as well with a pledge--I want one!

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 9/8/2015 7:21 PM, Susan Lumpkin wrote:

Hi Judy,

We’re kind of excited about it. Would you post it in places or to others you think might be interested? Thanks.

Susan