[bksvol-discuss] Re: Footnotes continued on next page

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 19:50:42 +0000

Hi Jean,

Please move the second part of the footnote (on the second page) to the page on
which the footnote originally starts. Usually we try to keep everything as
close to the original book as possible, but we make exceptions for situations
like this with footnotes, or when words are split between two pages (in that
case, the second part of the word should be moved to the page above). Does that
make sense?

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator