[bksvol-discuss] Re: Footnotes Again

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:07:06 -0700 (PDT)

I found the chapter notes at the end of The Speckled
Monster so interesting and well-written--as was the
book itself, that I read them--and I don't usually.
The book is in the collection btw--fascinating story
of the 18th century use of inoculation against
smallpox
and the difficulty two individuals, one in Boston and
one in England, had to get it introduced.

G.Cindy