[bksvol-discuss] Footnotes

  • From: "John Simpson" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 13:52:46 -0800

I am trying to finish up a book I I am proofreading. The book has about 200
footnotes. They are usually shown at the end of a sentence as an asterisk
followed by a number (e.g.  *14). I have not been able to find any mention
of how to handle footnotes in the online instructions. If anyone has a
suggestion for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I doubt if this is the first time this issue has surfaced. Is there a
way to search the discussion archives to see if this has been brought up
before? I'd much rather use my time than yours to find out the answers to
these questions. Thanks all.