[bksvol-discuss] Re: Footnote #s

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 00:56:53 -0700

GC, this is my message. I don't know how it became Bobbie's message, but I can show that I sent this message last week. Shelley was explaining the Braille rules for identifying footnotes, and my response was the message just below yours. As I said, I have no idea how this happened. But I can send you the exact same message from my Sent Messages folder if you wish.