[bksvol-discuss] Re: Footnote #s

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:18:02 -0700

Thanks, Shelley, that sounds reasonable. The only problem I can see is that I don't believe we are supposed to put stuff in the rtf file that would conform to that rule - what I was able to comprehend of it. <smile> If I use superscript numbers, then the Bookshare Braille translator will have to see to the Braille rules for identifying footnotes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>