[bksvol-discuss] Re: Footnote number in text

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:17:53 -0800

This  is what I saved re footnotes, both in the text and  at the
bottom of the page; whether I got it from the volunteer email list or
from  Madeleine I don't remember I'm also not sure if "before the
footnotes" means on the same line as the first footnote or in the
space betweeen the txt and the footnotes.
Re Footnotes
in txt put space asterisk the number and another space after the
number, then write footnotes