[bksvol-discuss] Re: Footnote number in text

  • From: "Martha Rafter" <mlhr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 21:38:38 -0500

Hi Vivian, Deborah and all,
   Iâm wading in!  I thought that we had decided to use the three asterisks
between the text and the footnotes plus the one before each number, but I
wouldnât object to either not being there.  I think we should use either the
three between text and footnotes or the one asterisk in front of the footnote
number to make it clear that there is a break for the audeo users.  Does that
make sense?  Think so!
Marty