[bksvol-discuss] Re: Food Matters

  • From: Laura Ann <agapetouchmassage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 18:13:09 -0600

That is how it worked for me today as well.

You can change the meta data directly on the page again just like in the beta testing.

Glad you got it uploaded.

Laura Ann
At 05:06 PM 3/5/2009, you wrote:
Laura Ann,

Your suggestion was helpful, and I did upload the book.

However, the process was different than it was a few weeks ago.
First the screen came up as I described;
I browsed to find my title as I always do, then opened the book.
The next screen came up stating how many incorrect words were found, and I think it mentioned adult content, but the summaries and such were not there. I clicked continue again, and the screen with the ISBN summaries, and categories came up. There was an extra word or incomplete sentence in the short summary. I looked for the meta data button to edit that summary. There was no meta data button; I simply had to turn forms on--a JAWS term or turn browse off--a windoweyes term and then could edit the summary as on the old site.

So that was my experience today. If this method will work on all books, I would not presume to say!

Thanks for encouraging me to try again.

Blessings,
Lori