[bksvol-discuss] Food Matters

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 11:06:06 -0800

Hi, Everyone,

Yesterday, I finished proofreading "Food Matters" and first want to thank
Deborah Murray for a virtually flawless scan and for such an interesting book
and one which will help me with eating in a more healthy way.  It contains
great information and many good-looking recipes.

Unfortunately, I cannot upload the book.  When I enter on the checkin link, I
see only the title and author with no way to edit the medadata.  This book was
submitted after the new site went live.

I submitted a error report yesterday and got a case number.

One of the joys of proofreading is checking in that book and knowing that
interested people will be able to read it; I guess I'll just have to wait for
that joyful experience.  I know engineering is working hard to correct problems
with the new site, but still I feel frustrated today.

Cat Lover Lori