[bksvol-discuss] Fonts was Navigation what do members prefer?

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:27:49 -0500

Once again this list is confusing me.  I'd probably be better off without it.
I thought that what the Daisy needed was a size difference of 2 points to
recognize elements.
I've been making the title 20, parts 16, chapters 14, and text 12.
It was my understanding that this would work well for the converter.
I don't use Daisy much myself, but I have checked some of my books, and
remember finding chapter headings with no problem.
Really, this list is supposed to help volunteers, not confuse the heck out
of us.
Tracy