[bksvol-discuss] Re: Font and Jaws

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 02:58:12 -0500

My other thought is maybe word is recognizing the text as a page header.
Page headers and footers are usually outside of the typical writing area,
and more placed in the upper and lower part of the page margin.
I'm not positive, but JAWS MAY not announce the page header and footer
information unless you specifically tell to navigate to and read it. This is
more than simply arrowing up or down, but I don't remember it off-hand.
Sorry.
Tiffany