[bksvol-discuss] Follow-up: Free Trial Membership for 1 Month

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 13:50:03 -0800

Some of you may recall the contest we announced back in November where
those who volunteers referred got 1 free month membership in Bookshare.
The contest continues until February 15 but we have winners in the
lotteries for December and January.

For December the winner is Christina Nixon
For January the winner is Deborah Murray

Remember, if you refer a member have them use the promo code VGM2010 and
be sure to let us know who you referred.

Here was the prize spread from the original email:

>Each month the volunteer who has referred the most new members gets to
>pick books to be added to the collection. A donor has given us enough to
>start the contest offering
>
>* Two books for the winner in the beginning of  December
>* Three  books for the winner in the beginning of January
>* Five books for the winner in the beginning February
>* Ten books for the overall winner

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow