[bksvol-discuss] Re: Follow up from Jim on my email -- and OT: Jim's location

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:10:58 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the clarification, Jim. It doesn't affect
me personally, but I am glad to understand.

OT: The phone number and email you give below is Palo
Alto, but I thought you were based in D.C. or N.Y.
Have you moved, or do you work in the East physically
but work in Palo Alto virtually? Just curious.

Cindy