[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fixing a bear of a book

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 12:50:50 -0500

Hi Tracy.
You should be pleased with yourself.

It's often those "challenging" books that teach us the most.

A couple of weeks ago I had a "challenging" book that I worked on. I whipped
it into shape and submitted it (very proud of my work). A couple of hours
later I got a message stating that the book was being returned for further
editing.

"Sacré blieu!" I screamed.

When I checked the staff member's comments it read "pages 1 to 32 are
underlined."

[picture of Bob with much egg on his face.]

So, let's hear it for challenges.

Bob