[bksvol-discuss] Re: First question from returning newbie

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 14:04:36 -0500

Don't you dare do that!

(Just kidding.)

First make sure the book isn't already in the collection, and, if it is, make sure it hasn't got an excellent rating. If it is in the collection but you think your scan is better, then submit it with the initials "bso" in the file name so Carrie will know it's to replace an existing book.

Hope this helps.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Nan Hawthorne" <hawthorne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>