[bksvol-discuss] First Submission for Today

  • From: "Natasha Baebler" <guidingpaws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 11:16:13 -0500

I Just Submitted Stella Get Your Gun by Nancy Bartholomew for your validating
pleasure.

SHE'S JUST BEEN SHOT AT ARRESTED AND THROWN IN JAIL

But trust former police officer Stella Valocchi - compared to last week, things
are looking up.

Last week she:

a) caught her cop boyfriend in bed with her best friend,

b) kidnapped the boyfriend's dog and

c) ran for home, only to find the man who once left her at the altar presiding
over her favorite uncle's funeral.

This week Stella's hunting her uncle's killer. Being arrested on bogus charges
just means she's on target. But to stay there she's got to confront the
past-and her former fiance-and stick to her guns in the face of shocking family
secrets....

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of success. I
don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for what I do, but
that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
{{Miss you forever}}