[bksvol-discuss] Re: First Book Proofread by Tim Syfert is in the Collection

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 17:18:06 -0700

I agree, congratulations. I was happy when the first book I proofread
was added and I still feel that way as per the forwarded messages the
lists (bookshare-discuss and bksvol-discuss) can attest. I also tell my
friends who are members of Bookshare in case they wish to download the
books. I don't know if this is  symptomatic as a hunger for validation,
bragging, or general feelings of being slap happy after finishing a
proofreading project (self-imposed, I assure you -- there was no
coercion involved). Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: Tim, if you feel the
need to brag, go ahead. K.