[bksvol-discuss] Finereader tip

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:09:14 -0500

Hi,

Just thought I'd tell those of you who use finereader 7 what I do
since setting changes aren't saved. What I do is of course choose load
current batch at startup, and when I save my settings for that batch,
I call it books for example. Then when I'm done scanning a book, I
save it as a text file. Then, I do a control A to select all the pages
and delete them from the batch. Then the next time I start finereader,
the empty batch books, with all the settings will be loaded and ready
for a new one. Hope this makes sense and helps.

Pam