[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding tables in Word

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 18:18:10 -0600

I'm using Window-Eyes 7.11 and Word 2002. I know how to convert them to text, I'd just like an easy way to find them. so I can convert them prior to doing the main proofing.

Melissa

Chela Robles wrote:
Melissa, what version of JAWS are you using and what version of Microsoft Word are you using so I can further assist you in this matter?
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti---- --------------------
Chela Robles