[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding spaces in the find and replace dialogue box

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 01:08:14 -0800

 Try putting space f in the find space. I do that when I want to replace
the  number 1 with the capital letter  I IN case what I said isn't clear, I
mean to  do a Find   the in the find space  hit the space bar  space bar
and then the letter f; then do a replace all (maybe to be safe, check the
match case