[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding copyright and publisher info

  • From: "Jackie M." <xercon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 01:59:13 -0700

The following information is on the title page, but part of it is cut off in
the scanning:

Congress Cataloging in Publication Data

,therine.

Sherbrooke Bride / Catherine Coulter.

cm.

1-7838-1293-0 (lg. print : he)

e type books. I. Title.

3843S54 1995]

Ic20

95-9761

I think the ISBN number is just under Congress Cataloguing Information.

The book is "The Sherbrooke Twins, by Catherine Coulter, the large print
edition.

I can't decide if I should reject it because some of the title page is cut
off, or not.

- Jackie McCraw