[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding a file path

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 17:03:08 -0400

Hi, Sue. It really is a shortcut. I can and do type file paths, but if I can
get away with not typing it out, it's definitely much easier! It leaves less
room for error, too, and at least for me, that's a good thing! <grin> Take
care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info