[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding WordPad and putting it on my desktop

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 02:25:19 -0700

Hi, Melissa and Mayrie. I had to go in to My Computer, enter the program
files folder, enter the Accessories folder and I found WordPad. It wasn't on
my Start menu. It now resides on my desktop. Regards and thanks to Debby
Franson and you both for helping me out. I've written down the procedure so
I don't forget. Regards, Kim.