[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding Soft Hyphens

  • From: "Kathy Hester" <kathyruth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 19:15:04 -0500

Do you have Microsoft Word?  If so, before you open the book in it, go to the
format menu and enter on paragraphs.  Go to the tabs tab and make sure the
checkbox is fixed for it not to automatically hyphenate.  I think it says don't
hyphenate checkbox.  If so, you want it checked.  If it just says hyphenate,
don't check it.  I don't know whether that will fix it or not, but I think it
might.  I'm relatively new at validating.  I've been doing it about two weeks
now.

As for the book, if you like it and enjoy reading it, you can renew it when
your time runs out.  However, whether you want to, I don't know!

Kathy