[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finding Series Information

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 12:56:56 -0600

Well, I had to reject the book, because it was already in the collection.
Thanks,

Melissa Smith

On 3/11/2010 12:18 PM, Valerie Maples wrote:
We have seen some of our series listed out of order there.  What is the title,
author and series name and I will see if I can find it for you.

Valerie

On Mar 11, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Melissa Smith wrote:

I'm proofing a book, that is part of a series, but it doesn't tell which number
it is. I found the book on fantastic fiction, and looked at the series
information. This is the first time I've used fantastic fiction, so I'm not
sure how it is normally handled. All the books in the series are listed, but
none of them have numbers with them. I'm assuming the are listed in order? So,
if the book I'm working on is the 5th book in the list, it would be the 5th
book in the series? Am I assuming correctly?